Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sean is 10 Months!

Just a quick post but Sean is 10 months old (yesterday)!! He is quite the mover these days. Our 10 month photos were difficult to take this time as he really did not want to stop moving around. He seemed to have a blast this time. He kept laughing and looking at me and moving all around in the chair. I tried to get a couple videos of this but since I was more concerned with preventing him from throwing himself off the chair the videos were not as good as I hoped. He was so cute though. When he was not laughing and trying to jump off the chair he was busy patting Dogwood. He kept doing this over and over. It was adorable. I included the videos at the end. Below are several of our favorites! Can't believe our baby is 10 months already! 









No comments:

Post a Comment